- Environment Accounting: Concept, Application and requirement for future, with special reference to India, Siddhant: A Journal of decision making, volume – 10, No.4, ISSN No: 2231-0649, Page No. 73-86, Oct – Dec. 2010, Impact factor – 6.438, Published by Regional College of Management Autonomous, Bhubaneswar. 1st Co- author – Triloknath Shukla
- Existence of weekend effect: An empirical investigation on Indian stock market, Siddhant; A Journal of decision making, vol-12, Issue -4, ISSN No: 2231-0649, page no: 296-304, December 2012, Impact factor-6.438 published by Regional College of Management Autonomous, Bhubaneswar. (2nd and 3rd Co-Authors- N.C. Kar & Munmun Mohanty).
- Stock market anomalies and efficiency: Investigating the January effect on Indian stock market, Association of Research in social sciences, commerce and management, Vol-1, issue-1, ISSN No.2581-9631, page no.37-42, March 2019, Published by ARISCOM, Awadh Braj, Krishnanagar, Ranchi-834009, Jharkhand, www.ariscom.in , 2nd Co-Author- Dr. Munmun Mohanty.
- Testing the weak form of market efficiency in commodity market: A study on gold and crude oil prices, Juni Khyat ISSN: 2278-4632 (UGC Care Group I Listed Journal) Vol-10 Issue-5 No. 14 May 2020, page no. 349-355, Co-Author -Mr. Sangram Kesari Panda
- Measuring the Level of Awareness and Assessing the Perception of Network Marketing among General Public, Pratibimba, The Journal of IMIS, Volume 20, No.2, July-December 2020, ISSN 0972-5466, 57 – 64, Co-Author- Dr. Umakanta Dash.
- Existence of January effect: An empirical investigation on Indian Stock market, International Journal and Research in Commerce and Management(IJRCM), Vol. No- 6, Issue- 06, Page-1-9, ISSN: 0976-2183, June 2015, Double- blind reviewed (Referred / juiced), ICV-5.09, published by IJRCM, ground floor, building no. 1041-C-1, Near Shiv Temple, Devi Bhawan Bazar, Jagadhani-135003, Yamuna Nagar, Hariyana. 2nd and 3rd Co-authors – Dr. N.C. Kar, Dr. Munmun Mohanty.
- Exporing the existence of size effect: An empirical investigation on NSE, International Journal of exclusive management research (IJEMR), volume – 7, Issue-4, ISSN No: 2249-8672, Page No: 27-38, July 2017, Impact factor 5.76, UGC Approval No: 49166, peer blind reviewed journal, published by: Archers & elevators publishing house. 2nd Co-author: T. Sridevi.
- Demonetization policy: Its impact on the real estate sector, International journal of latest technology, in engineering, Management and applied science, Vol.6, Isuue-7, ISSN No. 2278-2540, page No. 120-124, impact factor-4.119, open access international reviewed refereed journal, July 2017, Published by-IJLTEMAS,Sector 49,sohna Road, Delhi-NCR, gurgaon-1122018, 1st Co-author: T. Sridevi.
Publications in edited books
- Outbound cross-border mergers & Acquisitions in India: Recession & Beyond published in the book “The Economic meltdouem: Challenges for the New Age managers”, published by Excel Building, Pratik Market, Munirka, New Delhi – 110067, ISBN No: 978-93-80697-39-0, page- 98-106.year-2010, 2nd and 3rd Co-authors- T.N. Shukla, Siddhanth Shankar Kanungo.
- Impact of Information and communication technology (ICT) on supply chain dynamics published in the book “Organizational performance in the global market: Challenges in Excellence, ISBN- 978-93-8117-641-2, page-282-303, published by Satparkasa Katla, SSON publishers & distributors, 5A, Sahni Marsion, Ansari Road, Daryaganj, New Delhi-110002 (India),year-2012, 1st Co- author – Sanjeeb Hota
- Islamic Banking and Risk Management, published in the book “Financial Risk Management: A challenge for the competitive market, ISBN – 978-81-7446-910-6, pg. 210-218, published by Excel books A-45, Nasaina, Phase – I, New Delhi – 10028, year 2011, 1st Co- author – Kaustuva Hota.