Srusti Academy of Management has an excellent placement track record since inception. The Institute is setting new mile stones for final placement of its students every successive year in terms of ever increasing number of companies participating in campus drive and more and more students getting placed with higher salary package. The Industry Institute Partnership Cell (IIPC) set-up with funding from AICTE and the Placement Department works year-round in building relationships and networking with industry professionals from across multiple sectors. The Placement Department is dedicated to advising students on career options and providing them with the latest information on industry internship and final placement opportunities.
- Companies accept invitation and after confirming eligibility criteria for the job, provide additional information such as job profile, job description, location, compensation package, expected date of joining, etc.
- Date for campus recruitment is decided with mutual consent followed by Pre-Placement Talk by the recruiters on specified date and time.
- Registered students go through selection processes like written test / GD / PI .
- Recruiting organizations declare results and later issue offer letters
- Students are given two more oppertunities to scale – up their package after first selection.
The ultimate success of an institute imparting professional education is to provide its students a path for pursuing a professional career. The mission of an institution is accomplished by its effectiveness to help its students realize their dreams. This has been proven yet again by the successful run of the final placement process of Srusti Academy of Management, Bhubaneswar.
Srusti Academy of Management proudly announces yet another year of success in the campus recruitment process for its graduating batch of 2017-18. The institute has achieved spectacular placements for its students who bagged niche profiles in leading organizations despite the challenging market conditions and increased competition.
There has been marked improvement in both the highest salary offered and average salary in 2018.The Highest Salary has increased by 33% to Rs6,66,000/PA in 2018 as compared to Rs5,00,000/PA in 2017.Similarly the Average salary has increased to Rs2,55,000/PA in 2018 in comparison to Rs2,10,000/PA in 2017,an increase of 21%.An all time record 81 Students have been placed out of 90 Students participating(Final Semester Strength 106) in Placement Process in 2018,accounting for 90% Placement for the Institute.
In Total 45 Companies have visited the campus in 2018.Prominent names of companies include Ceasefire Industries, Suryoday Bank, HDFC Realty, Omlogistics, Eclerx, Jaro Education, Just Dial, Cholamandalam Finance, Mannapuram Finance, Anmol, Methodex, Alankit Finance, DTDC, Parle Agro, Greenlight Planet, Max Retail, Adhikar Microfinance,Tech Mahindra,