Srusti Research Centre(SRC)
The R & D activities of the institute functions within the purview of SRUSTI RESEARCH CENTER (SRC).
Aims and Objectives of Srusti Research Centre
- Encourage faculty members to publish Research Articles in reputed journals.
- To encourage presentation of papers in National/International Conferences.
- To enable faculty members to interface with Industry.
- To undertake sponsored research/ survey and various social research projects and provide unbiased and authentic information to sponsors.
- To Organize and participate in FDP
- To conduct MDP for Industry/Government organizations and NGOs
- To encourage Faculty Members taking membership of Professional Bodies.
- To encourage students to participate in research activities.
Prime Fields of Research:
Research Cell will purse research in all fields of management which will contribute new theoretical results in different streams of management, business and IT. The prime filed of research will be
- Human Resource Management
- Operation Management
- Strategic Management
- Marketing Management
- Financial Management
- Management Information system ERP
- I.T./Computer Application